Can I start multiple workflow in the same time and using same form?

I am tyring to make an ERP system. I created workflow to approved from the purchasing department and its department's manager with email. However, i want to add multiple items in the same time and same form to approved(in item code column).  How can it possible ? I tried multi select dropdown but workflow does not work.

More details about my system ;

I have a source sheet and also a purchase sheet. I want to be able able to see all purchase request with details(which is who is request ). I created column which is name 'name' and accepted single select dropdown.

I also linking with source sheet. Becaus ı want to reach every person's which is send new request, department information because I created a workflow to approve person's requests through email. However, employees have to request only one item to create purchase request at each form. I want to upgrade this form. Employees do not have to enter single item to purchase at each form.I think they can enter multiple item to create multiple purchase request at the same time using workflow. My main question is could people create multiple row(multiple new requestes) using one form?(It means that employees can create more than 1 item request to purchase but ı can also will link another source sheet which is item source sheet. I planned to reach deatils of each items according to item number that in main sheet.) Is it possible?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @mystery

I hope you're well and safe!

I developed a solution using two forms (or the same form by using conditional logic) that can be used to submit the main information and then the other information on a new row for each submission after the first.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.