Smartsheet Object ID - Where is it?

Dan Harris
Dan Harris ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Can anyone help with above, I urgently need to find the location of this to set connection to teams?

Thanks

Answers

• Sandra Guzman
    Sandra Guzman ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 02/17/22

Hi @Dan Harris,

You can find the object ID by right clicking to launch the menu of options and then select properties. You can find the ID number listed for the object type (Sheet ID, Report ID, etc.). Click on the information bubble and you will see the brief description indicating that this is useful for API-based integrations.

All the best,

Sandra

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Dan Harris

I can see that you said Sandra's comment didn't answer your question. Were you able to find the object ID from the Properties of the Smartsheet item? If not, could you clarify your question and provide a bit more context?

Cheers,

Genevieve

• I have a same problem where can I get the scope object ID for webhooks creation.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Shrivas

I've responded to your other post, here.

What the ScopeObjectID is will depend on what Object (perhaps a sheet or a report) is in the Webhook's scope.

For example, if you wanted it to be a specific Sheet, you can find the Sheet ID under File > Properties. Sandra's example above is a good one. If you're still having issues it would be helpful to know more about the webhook you're creating and what Smartsheet item you want it to look at.

Cheers,

Genevieve