[GIVEAWAY] Win 1 seat to a Multi-Day Smartsheet University course

Options

Comments

• CindyB14025
    Options

There were so many but my most fav was Organic Chem is college. Loved the professor, broke everything down so it was easy to understand and follow. I'm brand new to smartsheet so looking forward to learning how to best use this resource!

• rbarnes205
    Options

Recent favorite course was learning about COPILOT. As a PM, this tool saves so much time.

• BBroh
    BBroh ✭✭
    Options

My favorite training course was related to Smartsheets. I quickly learned how to use forms and the Automation Workflows which helped tremendously in terms of my utilizing Smartsheets to automate processes including our quality program processes.

• Thrilled about the opportunity to participate in this giveaway! One of my favorite courses was the 'Google Project Management Certificate,' which truly stood out for its comprehensive approach to project management in the digital age. What made it exceptional was its blend of theoretical insights with practical applications, allowing me to immediately implement new strategies and techniques in my professional endeavors. Plus, the interactive nature of the course kept me engaged and motivated throughout. Looking forward to exploring more enriching learning experiences with Smartsheet University!

• gmnorthey
    Options

The emphasis of my MBA was data analytics; which included a three part series that progressively worked in Tableau, R, Excel, and SAS; I particularly enjoyed the second course in the series as that had the most work in R. I find SAS to bee impractical since most of the places I have worked don't have the budget to afford SAS. The course involved a combination of lecture, interactive work in R and SAS, and case studies; so it connected through audio, visual, and kinesthetic learning mechanisms.

• Tiffany Grau
    Options

Hello All,

My all time favorite course was Investments. When I was completing my undergrad, I was looking for an elective to take, and I found out that my school offered investments. I thought that it would be like every other course, where we learn out of a textbook, but it wasn't. When I walked in, we had a mini size trading floor in a large sized classroom. It was amazing. We saw live information on the price of stocks, how the stock market was changing from second to second. It was a lot, but it was fascinating. Thanks to a generous donor, we were able to get first hand experience on how to value a stock and presenting our findings to a "board room".

While I did not end up going into the financial planning or investment industry, I enjoyed how we were able to obtain real world experience in a classroom setting.

• Virtual Scrum Master certification exam prep. The instructor, Steve, was highly knowledgeable in practical applications and the differentiation between scrum and traditional project management. I loved being able to collaborate with people from a variety of contexts and share ideas, questions, and concerns with people I might not otherwise have met. The course structure, virtual whiteboard, reference materials, and Steve's candor and approachability helped me feel fully prepared for the Certified Scrum Master exam.

• My favorite course was a hands-on, train the trainer session. Really got to dig in to determine how each field adds to the larger scheme of the platform and then how to develop reporting to figure out health/best practices of our organization.

• Bob Kahn
    Bob Kahn ✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite class was a History class in High School. I hated history up to this point, but the first day of class the teach was erasing the black board (yes, I am that old) and after getting as much chalk on the eraser as possible, while still facing the blackboard, threw it over his shoulder at the class covering a bunch of us in a cloud of dust. Needless to say he was a fun, interesting teacher and was able to present the dry topics in an enjoyable way.

• TONY KEELER
    Options

I took an Infrastructure Protection course a few years ago. The scope of the subject blew me away and restarted my need to organize and plan. As an Operations Manager this works well for me. Smartsheet's has become an incredible tool.

• StephanieStepney
    StephanieStepney ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Rebeca S. who won? Did I miss the announcement?

• tracyanderson
    Options

Smartsheet has been a game changer for our company. I would love to learn other ways it could help streamline tasks in our office!

My favorite classes were the course hours needed to sit for my Builders License test. I really enjoyed learning the trade beyond the hammer and nails. The legal and accounting aspect of the industry was really interesting to learn.

• Hans1958
    Options

That's true, I can't find it either! The announcement was due last Monday, but now it's already Wednesday! In case I missed something please let me know! Thanks!

• StephanieStepney
    StephanieStepney ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hope it's me! 😁 Also, I never saw a discount code either @Rebeca S. when you get this message.

• gary_pullis
    Options

For me it'd be Cisco's Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals class. It was filled with labs that were very hands-on and encouraged you to experiment. The instructor was quick on his feet and did a great job keeping up with the constant questions of a very engaged class.

This discussion has been closed.