NEW Question of the Month - Join the conversation and receive a badge 🏅

Options
12345679»

Comments

• gdooley@jbelectric
    gdooley@jbelectric âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

I would give the $20.00 to a struggling Single mother. I am a single mother and I remember times when I was not sure if I could afford to put food o the table. I know $200.00 does not buy a lot but at least you could buy milk and cereal.

• Kristen J.
    Kristen J. âś­âś­
    Options

Hmmm.... considering it is on the side of the road, and if I saw no one else around that it could possibly I would probably stop by a coffee shop and grab coffee and treats for my team members.

• Bill in Ohio
    Bill in Ohio âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Unfortunately, there always seems to be someone less fortunate right around the corner, and often they are parents. I have given found money to either a cashier where a parent is digging through their wallet, or someone with a child in tow. Just a simple "I hope this makes your day better," and leave.

As a male in today's society I can't walk up to a parent and say "please buy something for your child," I would probably be arrested. I was raised by a single mother, and watched her make some difficult decisions, and I know of many kids in our area whose parent(s) are having difficult times. You would be surprised what $20 can do for someone in need, and you don't need to look far to find them.

• DesireeJones
    DesireeJones âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

I frequently donate and volunteer at my local St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

I would donate the $20 to St. Jude which generally contributes to efforts involving research, treatment, and cures that specifically include chest x-rays, platelet transfusions, ultrasounds for diagnosis, and physical therapy for children.

• Teri Stabler
    Teri Stabler âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Leave it for the next person to find - hopefully someone who could really use it.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

I love seeing all these responses!

Theoretically, I would absolutely want to give it to one of the charities I currently support...

but in reality, my donations are all done online, so if I found a $20 bill (and could not see the owner) I would most likely use it to treat a friend that's having a hard day to brunch or some other tasty snack. 🍰

• Hsantos
    Hsantos âś­âś­âś­
    Options

I will probably donate to church :)

This discussion has been closed.