Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Comments

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

So happy to greet two new members! Welcome to the Smartsheet Community 😄

@bperez your fur babies are adorable, what a fun home you must have with 3 dogs and 3 cats! I think you would really enjoy our post for pet photos. 🐶🐱

@ShereeJ Love seeing all the amazing ways in which you use Smartsheet in your organization, and the future projects sound great too! We're excited to have you as part of the Community.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• bperez
    bperez ✭✭✭

@Rebeca S. thank you for sharing! Cuteness overload on the post for pet photos. 😍 made my day!

• Hi everyone,

My name is Jignesh Hapani and I am from the UK. I love using Smartsheet for its creative features. I use SS daily as part of my BAU activities. We have created a database for our project management and it has helped our colleagues extensively in dealing with projects.

Outside of SS, I love travelling and I must say that I am foodie. Greece is my favorite.

• D.R
    D.R ✭✭

My name is Danielle, and I work as a Project Manager and Data Analyst. I’ve been using Smartsheet for over two years now. I’m excited to join this community to gain more knowledge about Smartsheet and to connect with others who are also passionate about optimizing their workflows.

Best,
    Danielle

• Maz Uddin
    Maz Uddin ✭✭✭

Hi

Can anyone please help

my original user name was Maz Uddin but i accidentally changed it to Mazy because it kept asking for a password. I login using SSO so I'm not sure why I couldn't log in to my original user name. Now all my history from my original user name is gone.

• Marlana K.
    Marlana K. ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Mazy try the steps in this article also have you tried from incognito window?

https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2392037-change-the-email-address-used-with-your-smartsheet-account

MARLANA KALINOWSKI

Sr. Business Analysts / Smartsheet Solutions

National Pharmacy Services | Genoa Healthcare

• Maz Uddin
    Maz Uddin ✭✭✭

Hi @Marlana K. thanks for getting back to me but it's not working. I tried to change my username in the community section profile but doesn't work either.

• dgarnas
    dgarnas ✭✭

Hello, my name is Dawn, I am a Program Assistant for the SLS Consortium at Greenbush in Kansas. We are an Education Service Center providing PD and Consultation to school districts and special education cooperatives across the state. I have been using Smartsheet since Nov. 2023 and eager to learn everything I can about this platform and apply the uses to being able to manage our growing group and collecting great data that can be used to drive decisions. 🤩 My husband and I just celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary, have 3 grown children and 2 grand children and love spending time together with our family! ❤️

• TerriS
    TerriS ✭✭✭

I'm Terri, I am a Project Manager for a outdoor products company. I love using Smartsheet to accurately track project progress. I live in Kansas and I love to camp.

• Julia L Rumburg
    Julia L Rumburg ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/29/24
  • Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

Hello there to all our new Smartsheet Community members 👋

@Jignesh Hapani love that Smartsheet has helped you and your colleagues dealing with projects.

@D.R Happy to have you here, you can meet a fellow member in our PeerConnect program, in case you want to check it out. 😄

@dgarnas big congrats on your 33rd wedding anniversary!

@TerriS "I love using Smartsheet to accurately track project progress." So happy to see this!

• ray79th
    ray79th ✭✭

Hello, my name is Rachel. I've used Smartsheet since 2015, and I finally have my own personal license. I've been on the community through previous work accounts and would lose my progress when I changed locations. Finally, I have my forever account!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

Hello @ray79th,

Love that you've been using Smartsheet since 2015, we're so happy to have you as a member of the Community, now on your forever account!

• ray79th
    ray79th ✭✭

Thank you! Wish I could transfer my old badges :)