September Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Mohala
    Mohala ✭✭✭
    Options

I would want to talk to John Stevens; I'd like to hear how he feels about the progression of the railroad and the discontinuation of steam. 🚂

• Jake Gustafson
    Jake Gustafson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I enjoy history, so I'm intrigued by some of the previous responses about historical figures, but ultimately, I'm a sports guy and would love to talk to athletes and know more about what they've got going outside of their sport, i.e., causes, passions, hobbies, their life off 'the field'. Trying to get exposure to some of the up-and-coming or lesser-known folks to help build their brand and get them followers/fans.

One person I'd be interested in starting with, even though he's likely considered a well-known superstar, is Jaromír Jágr. He's been a favorite hockey player of mine for ~25 years and he's still playing at a high-level into his 50's.

• Ashley McAdoo
    Ashley McAdoo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Data from Star Trek The Next Generation. I'd like his thoughts on AI.

• Will Duplex
    Will Duplex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I had my own talk show, my first guest would be one of the 5 Good Emperors, Marcus Aurelius. I am very interested in the way he led Rome and his thoughts and experiences as a philosopher.

• Shanky Paul
    Shanky Paul ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would like to interview Charlie Chaplin. He is an extraordinary talent and one of the greatest comedian of all time .

• Krzysztof Wroblewski
    Options

Marie Curie-Sklodowska to speak about her dedication to science.

Krzysztof Wróblewski

Smartsheet Enthusiast

• Itai
    Itai ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As the host of my own talk show, my first guest would be Sir David Attenborough, due to his rich legacy of bringing the wonders of the natural world into our homes, as well as his relentless efforts in conserving our planet's precious biodiversity. His deep knowledge and firsthand experiences would not only engage the audience but inspire them to take an active role in environmental conservation.

Itai Perez

Project Manager | Transformation Department

Gong cha

If you found my comment helpful any reaction, Insightful, Awsome etc... would be appreciated🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/itai-perez-740543116/

• Nick_the_PM
    Nick_the_PM ✭✭✭
    Options

This is a tough one for me -- there are so many different people that came to mind! 😝

Keeping it relevant to project management, I would invite Henry Laurence Gantt to be my first guest. I would love to get his insight on project management and understand his thought process when creating the Gantt chart.

• Darla Brown
    Darla Brown Overachievers
    Options

I've been contemplating my answer for a few days. At first, it was Eve. (Why did you eat that apple, woman?!) But I think I have finally landed on Corrie Ten Boom. I've always been fascinated with her story of hiding Jewish people and helping them escape from the Nazis during the Holocaust. Hearing the why, how, and what would be such an inspiration to me personally.

Darla Brown

What you meditate on, you empower!

Overachiever - Core Product Certified - Mobilizer - EAP

• Marcela
    Marcela Employee Admin
    Options

I'd like to interview Cleopatra. I would love to learn directly from her about her historical role as the last Pharaoh of Egypt, her romantic relationships with Roman leaders, her political maneuvering, and her enduring cultural and literary significance. Her life and legacy continue to captivate my imagination. I love everything related to ancient Egypt, I believe is fascinating.

• Meg Y
    Meg Y ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would want to interview my mom, my grandparents, and great grandparents. The reason is that I have forgotten so much of what they told me over the years.

Meg Young

mmyoungconsulting@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/megyoungpm/

• TheNickOdeh
    TheNickOdeh ✭✭✭
    Options
  • KailyS.Formative
    Options

Lewis Hamilton! There's a lot of genius and strategy as both a Formula 1 driver and creative. He has expanded what it means to be an autoracing athlete by getting involved with fashion and social impact work. His nonprofit, Mission 44, is changing the sport for the better and inclusion of more BIPOC and women. By extension (and because they are a Smartsheet partner), I'd also love to talk to Lando Norris from the McLaren team.

• malbers
    malbers Overachievers
    Options

Dolly Parton forever- endlessly positive, witty, and understands the power of education

This discussion has been closed.