September Question of the Month đź’­ Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options
Arsineh
Arsineh Employee Admin
edited 10/02/23 in Show & Tell

Hi everyone,

We're ready to kick off September with a new question and opportunity for you to earn some badges and points while getting to know your peers!  

If you had your own talk show, who would your first guest be and why?

Could be anyone, a celebrity, politician or historical figure just to name a few . Get creative! We can't wait to hear from you.

Now we want to hear from you! Drop your answer in the comments below.

About Question of the Month:

We kick off each month with a new question. These monthly ice breakers are just one way to help you get to know your Smartsheet peers and rack up some badges and points in the process.

Everyone who participates by answering the question prior to the end of the month will automatically receive a unique participant badge once the question closes at the end of the month.

In addition to the participant badge, the top three answers based on Community member votes will receive the Top Answer badge. To vote on an answer click on the upvote icon associated with an answer in the comments below. Multiple votes allowed and encouraged!

Tags: Community PlatformQofMonth

Comments

• MMcLain
    MMcLain âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Anne Boleyn. Controversial then, but now?

• virgh
    virgh âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

If you had your own talk show, who would your first guest be and why?

My first guest would be Kelly Manno from TikTok (@kellymanno) who has done an excellent job describing and defending GenX from the guy who asked the famous question "Who let GenX off the hook?" in his own TikTok post. Her tagline is "TikTok's unofficial ambassador of #GenX" and she is a lot of fun to listen to.

Virginia C. Hire Damrauer

• IsaacS
    IsaacS âś­âś­âś­
    edited 09/01/23
    Options

I'd make it a show about music and musicians, and just interview them before and after they play. The show would be like a direct descendent/ combination of the Arsenio Hall Show, Later with Jools Holland, and Charlie Rose.

And my first guest would be Prince.

• Stacey Carrasco
    Stacey Carrasco âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

@GraceG đź’Ż absolutly the first person that came to mind! She's amazing!!

Senior Program Coordinator

De Anza College

• Nienke
    Nienke âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Having Maya Angelou as my first guest would provide an opportunity to discuss a wide range of topics, from literature and poetry to social justice and personal growth. Her presence on the show would not only be a tribute to her remarkable legacy but also a chance to learn from her wisdom and insights, which continue to resonate with people around the world. Maya Angelou's words and experiences have the power to inspire and uplift, and I believe that a conversation with her would be both enlightening and transformative for the audience.

• mkoch
    mkoch âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Would be interesting to interview the president. I have a few unanswered questions that his press secretary doesn't seem to ever want to answer.

• AMPM_4ME
    AMPM_4ME âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Great Question!

I would bring back our Founding Fathers to thank them for the system they created. This system has been tested repeatedly the last few years. I would love their feedback on what they established and where we are today.

Each future episode would be a historical person from a pivotal time and include the moral of what we learned. War, poverty, struggles, kindness, empathy, and the perils of life.

All would end with a simple act of kindness and how to pass it on.

• Emilie Nichols
    Emilie Nichols âś­âś­
    Options

Nelson Mandela. I would love to soak in some of that positivity despite the circumstances.

This discussion has been closed.