September Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Janelle
    Janelle ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would interview Susan B. Anthony. She was one of the women that fought for women's rights. I'm a firm believer that all men and women are created equal in the area of using our brains. I would like to understand the struggles she had and who was supporters.

• Andrea Palmer
    Andrea Palmer ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Taylor Swift. I'm curious about her perspective of growing up in the limelight. It's hard enough for adolescents with social media but what about paparazzi on top of that? YIKES.

• Chad_Doyle
    Chad_Doyle ✭✭
    Options

I would probably flip the concept on its head and allow historical figures to ask questions about us and the times we live in.

People that had their work used to really further and enhance our way of life, Ramanujan, Evariste Galois, Copernicus, Turing.

Just to be able to talk to them about how we live and the progress made in their fields, I see more value in them asking the questions.

• Brucey
    Brucey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sylvia Plath. I reckon she would have loved Smartsheet

• Naeem Ejaz
    Naeem Ejaz ✭✭✭✭
    Options

A Politician maybe.

Executive Manager PMO

• Ratul Saha
    Ratul Saha ✭✭
    Options

I would love to interview Mother Teresa. I did not get a chance to meet her in-person when she was alive and I was little. I would like to meet her if I could. I would like to know how she had so much love and passion in her heart for human lives, when we currently see a dearth of it all over the world.

• Kelsey_Ward_NCH
    Kelsey_Ward_NCH ✭✭✭
    Options

I would have to say my first guest would be Dolly Parton because she is a politically neutral celebrity that has made incredible strides in improving access to books and literature for children through her Imagination Library. She is iconic and leads her life with kindness, hard work, and compassion - all things that everyone needs a little more of these days.

• terrikelley
    terrikelley ✭✭✭
    Options

I would want to interview my grandmother. She passed away when I was a teenager and I would love to ask her some "life" questions, such as why did she have so many children (11) and her secrets for bringing them all up to be successful.

• Natashav
    Natashav ✭✭
    Options

Donald Trump, because why not?

• NWoodrowUA
    NWoodrowUA ✭✭
    Options

Steve Jobs - One of my favorite creative minds, investor and early adopter and obviously entrepreneur and founder of Apple as we know it today. He had an innate ability to think differently while reading the market and consumer trends and behaviors - but paired that with curiosity and action! Could you imagine if he had the ideas, but never acted on them?

• Susan Ross
    Susan Ross ✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I was younger, I wanted to open a bookstore across from a university - The Non-Partisan Café - and invite local politicos for conversations. It was a more civil time. Today I would want to invite fantasy writers and my first guest would be Robert Jordan due to his stunning, detailed world-building.

• Phil Blumburtt
    Phil Blumburtt ✭✭
    Options

I would interview Jim Henson. He was a creative mind taken well before his time and I'd love to peel back the curtain to learn more about his way of thinking, his perspective on life, and what his vision for the future was. Ok, and maybe get him to talk like Kermit a little bit for me, too. 😀

• Leigh Roche
    Leigh Roche ✭✭✭
    Options

I would want to interview mitochondrial eve and Y-chromosomal adam, even though they likely existed at different times, it would be interesting to see what the first homosapiens thought. What was it like to be the first of a species? What did they think of the world they were born into?

• cvarela
    cvarela ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Brené Brown. Her work over the years has helped me grow both personally and professionally. She is just amazing!

• Michelle Choate 2
    Michelle Choate 2 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would love to interview Edgar Allen Poe.

This discussion has been closed.