January Question of the Month đź’­ Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Sabrena.L
    Sabrena.L âś­âś­
    Options

One professional goal of mine for 2024 is to fully train our new hire so I can finally get some of the extraneous tasks off my plate, allowing me to focus on my own growth in my new position.

• Stefan
    Stefan âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Hi community,

much like last year, improve knowledge improve personal capabilities (including sport and fitness), be more aware of NOW and what's coming up.

And sure enough, make time with family and friends possible.

Have a good year!

Stefan

Smartsheet Consulting, Solution Building, Training and Support.

Projects for Processes and for People.

• dminenna
    dminenna âś­âś­âś­
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to make life a priority and to not let it just pass me by! Move more, do more, be more! It's too easy to just go through your day to day life - and not live your day to day life! My focus is to get the most out of every day for me, my spouse, my children, and new grandbaby - and, that of course, also includes my work life. I'll continue with my constant love for learning and plan to take our Smartsheet tools/processes to new levels by embracing so many of the new features/functions/increased limits that Smartsheet has and will roll out! 2024 WILL BE and exciting year all the way around!

• ncavanaugh
    ncavanaugh âś­âś­
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to become Smartsheet certified and to create better portfolio and team dashboards for my organization.

• Gbur
    Gbur âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

2024 goal is to be more intentional prioritizing projects at work, and keep investing time in hobbies at home.

• Roxsanne
    Roxsanne âś­âś­
    Options

I am making 2024 a year of change by embracing the new... the unknown. To think less about "but we've always done it that way" and instead accepting new challenges.

• Freezaburned
    Freezaburned âś­âś­
    Options

Happy New Year!

As this new year unfolds, I find myself reflecting on the journey ahead with a renewed sense of purpose. My goal for 2024 is not just to seek avenues for self-improvement but to embrace a more strategic approach of execution to ameliorate every facet of my life.

This year, I aim to dissect the layers of my professional and personal life to pinpoint exactly where enhancement is needed. I am committing to identify the areas where growth is crucial and craft a tactical blueprint for advancement. Once defined, my true challenge and primary focus will be to transform intention into precise action. Transforming vision into reality and preparing to adopt a more systematic approach, ensuring that each step of the process align with my primary objectives.

I wish, for each of you, the best for 2024.

• Christine Stolz
    Christine Stolz âś­âś­
    Options

I have been talking about writing a book forever... on one of my favorite topics Technology Statements of Work (because I know everyone is fascinated by the topic... all 5 of us)! I have started on an outline and I aim to finish it this year!

On a personal note, I want to also enjoy myself more, travel and visit places I have never been. I also want to do stuff that challenges me and maybe scares me a little too.

• JenniferC
    JenniferC âś­âś­
    Options

Our team's work goal is to increase efficiency through automation. We have been using Smartsheets for a while, but there is so much more that we can do to help!

My personal goal is to make more time for myself. Blocking my time to help me make sure that I am taking care of my personal needs as well as the needs of my coworkers and customers.

• Stephanie Graham
    Stephanie Graham âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

My goal is to spend more time truly learning Smartsheet before I need to do something! I want to know everything that is capable to help me find more work life balance. I love my job, but I want more time to myself and so far, Smartsheet has helped me organize so much but I know there is so much more.

• crystal.schroeder
    crystal.schroeder âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

In 2024 a goal I have set for myself is to focus more of my time on my kids :)

• Nasos
    Nasos âś­âś­
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to encourage and influence people, so that we all make the world a better place for our children and our children's children.

Thanks @Rebeca S.

• Amanda W _ MSE
    Amanda W _ MSE âś­âś­âś­
    Options

For me, my focus for 2024 will be to continue increasing my knowledge of Smartsheet and apply solutions within my company that will help improve productivity and efficiency. Outside of work, I wish to take more time out for myself, do the things I enjoy and explore more of the world!

• Paula Grahame
    Paula Grahame âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

My goal is to take advantage of "Me Time." I definitely don't do that enough, so I'm doing it now!

• Mross0878
    Mross0878 âś­âś­
    Options

My goal this year is to really grow in to my position and shore up any gaps in my knowledge.

This discussion has been closed.