Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Automated update request

Peter Smith
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi, 

I have a task that need to monitor status of monthly building reports to clients. 

The process is like as following: 

1. Form department will generate building reports (each person in Form department has their own portfolio). 

2. they will fill in the form on SmartSheet to input when they create the building reports and their name

3. I just need to monitor does all buildings' building reports generated or not.

However, different clients have different deadline per month. 

I want to set up automated update request before deadline (may be same day,   if form department staff does not fill in the date of create report. 

Thanks  

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Peter, 

I'd happily work with you and help you with setting up a solution.

There´s a few different ways to do this and I need some more information to see what would work best for your particular situation.

If you'd like we can book a time for a free discovery call and take it from there. How does that sound?

Have a fantastic week! 

Best,

Andrée 

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Peter

my colleagues and I at Smarter Business Processes have helped 100s of construction companies to create optimised workflows in Smartsheet with great results. 

If you are just looking for some free community advice you need to supply more info so we can help you? 

However If you prefer to get this system set up and working in the optimum way, let me know and we will arrange a free consultation to discuss options. 

Hope that helps

RichardR

This discussion has been closed.