Row edit feature and sheets

tcanelli41471
tcanelli41471 ✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Is there anyone that would be willing to work with me on the phone to work through this issue:

I've created a sheet that has over 40 columns - it's my "master" sheet that feeds a bunch of reports that will be utilized by different areas.  One of the areas prefers to work in the edit form to see the information vertically rather than in the horizontal report format.  However, when you right click on a row and use the edit feature it still shows all of the column fields from the master sheet not just the info I pulled for the report.

I have locked many of the columns and put all their needed columns to the far left so they show first but really don't need them seeing everything and getting overwhelmed by the amount of data.

The sheet is a combination of contact information, checkboxes and drop downs for "routing" and several "value" columns where I need to capture counts on different areas.  

I thought about trying to create multiple sheets instead of reports but am not sure I could successfully link all the right data.

Hope that makes sense.  My workspace is currently dummy data so if anyone is willing to help me out I can share it and maybe talk through some of this.

Thanks

Comments