Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Gantt View

Options
Louise O'Day
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Is there a smartsheet timeline for implementing the gantt chart "zoom in" to see hours/minutes of a day? I have been tasked to figure out a 24/7 schedule for 3 crews and would love to see the gantt chart reflect actual change over time....cross over...lag etc..  Also are there any plans to update the printing capabilities of the gantt charts?

Or if anyone has any great ideas...all are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Louise

Comments

• Kennedy Stomps
    Options

Hi Louise-- Apologies for the delay in my response! This is something our Development team is considering for a future update and I'll add your vote for it. If you're running into any difficulty printing your Gantt chart, you might consider checking out this article from our Support Tips blog on printing Gantt charts. 

• Shane Caldwell
    edited 08/31/16
    Options

Hi Kennedy,

Can you add my vote too? I'm comparing Smartsheets to MS Project, and my switching to Smartsheets is gated by having hourly timelines and Days as the primary timeline entry.

Also printing out a good view to hand to my team is very important.

Best,
    Shane

• Kennedy Stomps
    Options

Hi Shane-- Of course I'll add your vote for this! Thanks for the input :)

This discussion has been closed.