Quick Tips and a list of Frequently Asked Questions

Genevieve P.
Genevieve P. Employee Admin
edited 06/28/22 in Welcome to the Community

🔎 Search before you post: Before you create a new post, search to see if your question is already out there.

💬 Be descriptive: Include screen shots and as many details as you can when asking questions or providing an answer (without exposing sensitive data). The more details you provide, the better the Community will be able to help you.

💡 Answer: Browse the Community and help other users by providing solutions and suggestions to their questions. You can mark answers as Insightful if you find them helpful.

🎖️ Earn points: Earn points and badges by participating! (See: How to score Community Points and Badges)

Frequently Asked Questions:

What are the Smartsheet Online Community Guidelines?

How do I ...

What are the functions of the Activity & Moderation categories on my profile?

Creating Account Error message: “Permission or Domain Denied”

Editing Profile Error Message: "Permission Problem"

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Genevieve,

Thanks!

Happy to be here and I'm looking forward to exploring more of the new community, but so far it's amazing.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Hi,

more room for improvement.

Under "My Discussions" I would like to also see discussions where I participated. Right now it's not intuitive to find discussion where I posted something. Sure, there is a link in the notification eMail, but I'm already logged in to the community...

Greetings

Stefan

Projektmanagement Professional in Frankfurt am Main, Germany

• Gwyneth C
    Gwyneth C ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stefan 7k If you're looking for a record of every comment that you made, you'll find that on your profile page.

https://community.smartsheet.com/profile/comments/

I just took a look, and unfortunately the styles are not working correctly. So, it's not pretty, but it's functional. Working on pretty next! (Stay tuned.)

• Jaye Casciano
    Jaye Casciano ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Excited to explore this new "facelift". Looks great so far!

• Tim Meeks
    Tim Meeks ✭✭✭✭✭✭

new Community site looks great! learning my way around but I think it's a very good improvement.

Tim

• Gil Fielding
    Gil Fielding ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, I am a new user and just starting to feel my way around Smartsheet. It's great to know there is a way to connect with other users and experts so I can tap into their experience.

Gil

• Genevieve P.

Hi @Gil Fielding, we're glad you could join us!

• Hi Genevieve P, I just joined the Smartsheet community and am glad to be here. Right now, I am mainly learning the basics of the application. I'm definitely looking forward to exploring this product a lot more in the near future!

Best regards,

Dylan

• Genevieve P.

Welcome, @Dylan C!

If you're just getting started, you may find our Onboarding Webinars and Best Practice Webinars helpful as well.

Cheers,

Genevieve