Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Feature Request: Update Request confirmation has same title as the Update Request

Brad Jones
Brad Jones ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

When I send an UR to someone for a row, the title of the UR shows the name of that row plus whatever I add.  However, when they complete the UR, the confirmation only shows the title of the sheet.  Also, if I send the same people UR across many days, I have no way of knowing what they completed for these days unless I open each and every UR confirmation to see. 

This makes it very hard to keep track of what was updated because if I send out five URs from five different rows to the same person on the same sheet, I will get five UR confirmations with identical titles.  I won't know what they're about unless I open them all. 

I would like it if I send someone an UR, that when they complete the UR I get a confirmation that used the same title as the original UR.  I currently track 6 projects with >100 people, and copy myself on URs to help keep myself aware of how many are open and to reconcile them later.  I give each UR a shorthand note to help me know what it was about.   But when I get the confirmation... I just know that it's one of the potentially 200UR I have sent that person this year on that sheet.

Please improve this.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.