Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Option to Not Include Sheet Link on Notifications

124»

Comments

• Cleversheet
    Cleversheet ✭✭✭✭✭✭

My impression: this is the most-requested “feature” update, and the least-listened-to customer feedback

• Just here to vote for this enhancement as well!!!

• HLChristiansen
    edited 09/04/24

We send a document to all new users for their future use. It is very confusing for them to get the link to the sheet that they can't access, in much larger text than the link to the document. Please allow another option in automations to include a message and an attachment without a sheet link.

• This needs to be implemented ASAP!

it is obnoxious to need to do this.

• Joshua Bruck
    Joshua Bruck ✭✭✭
    edited 09/04/24

I am creating a workflow to use a Smartsheet to automate the creation of certificates for recognition. Right now, when automating the workflow to send the attachment out, in between the personalized message there are 7 rows of information, including 1 that is a hyperlink that the recipient will not need before the link to the attachment we want them to get.

This will make it confusing and challenging for the recipient.

The recipient will not need to know the link/title of the sheet, when the changes were made, what changes were made, what row they were made on, and that the changes were made by automation@smartsheet.com before seeing the attachment.

It would save a lot of time if we could have the option for the workflow to be able to send out the message and just the attachment. Right now, we have to download and send these out in an individual process. I have tried to send out the attachments directly from the Smartsheet Attachments panel, and that is very manual as well.