October Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options
Arsineh
Arsineh Employee Admin
edited 11/01/23 in Show & Tell

Hi everyone,

We're ready to kick off October with a new question and opportunity for you to earn some badges and points while getting to know your peers!  

What is one thing that scared you until you did it?

Could be joining a new company, taking on a new project, sky diving or something else. Drop your answer in the comments below and let us get to know you better.

About Question of the Month:

We kick off each month with a new question. These monthly ice breakers are just one way to help you get to know your Smartsheet peers and rack up some badges and points in the process.

Everyone who participates by answering the question prior to the end of the month will automatically receive a unique participant badge once the question closes at the end of the month.

In addition to the participant badge, the top three answers based on Community member votes will receive the Top Answer badge. To vote on an answer click on the upvote icon associated with an answer in the comments below. Multiple votes allowed and encouraged!

Tags: Community PlatformQofMonth

Comments

• SteyJ
    SteyJ ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Talking to Women..! 😂

Sincerely,

Jacob Stey

• Randall Alberts CBRE
    Options

I have never been a big fan of Roller Coasters. Even now I am still not willing to ride some of the larger coasters, but there are a few milder coasters that I have been willing to try. One of these is "The Mummy" at Universal Orlando. It is an indoor coaster and I think I jumped out of the queue about 3 times before I attempted it. Now it is my go to coaster that I want to ride each time my family and I visit the park. (For those that know UO, Hollywood Rip - Ride -Rocket is way out of my league).

• Meg Shugarts
    Options

Staring down the mountain of my first black diamond run was terrifying! I wanted to get back on the lift and ride it down. I stood there for quite some time, raising my anxiety. I made it down with a few tumbles. Now, the best recipe for tackling a black diamond run is liquid courage + a little more liquid courage + don't look down = success!

• Maxwell Griffith
    Maxwell Griffith Employee Admin
    Options

The build up and anxiety of going on an upside down roller coaster for the first time. After I went on this wild ride I couldn't go back to the non-upside down roller coaster/rides. I think this sparked the development of an adrenaline seeker that I am today. Next on the list is bungee jumping... which I'm still a bit scared of doing.

• Janelle
    Janelle ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Branching out of my comfort zone. I find it difficult to go into a group where I know nothing about the people in the group. I don't want to feel like an outsider and I don't want to look stupid either. I am trying to get better at approaching groups, but it is still scary.

This discussion has been closed.