December Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• John Renney
    John Renney ✭✭✭
    Options

Over the last 18 months, I'm proud to have involved several colleagues across multiple departments by helping them develop Smartsheet systems. I've become one of our Company's Smartsheet go-to people where I find I'm being asked, through word of mouth, to help colleagues migrate or build new systems from scratch. I use the term "system" as I use core Smartsheet alongside several premium add-ons to deliver a variety of solutions from data entry to document generation review/approval workflows, and trackers.

• Matt Johnson
    Matt Johnson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For Smartsheet, my company gained a new client because of a question I answered on the forums. They saw the answer and reached out on LinkedIn and it's been a great partnership. The company treats their employees well and provides a great value to their customers. It feels good to work with them, like I'm part of making a difference.

Matt Johnson

Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner

• Erika_Davis
    Options

This year, I was able to build dashboards that my teams are using as virtual huddle boards. This has been a really helpful tool in managing our day-to-day work and discussions around that. I have also created a tool to help me track the onboarding and offboarding of colleagues at an external practice. This has proven to be an amazing tool that I am able to share enterprise-wide to improve communications and reduce meetings. I use Smartsheet to track a great deal of the work I do and have always found it to be the most effective tool for the work I do. In a large enterprise system, we have a ton of firewalls set up that make it difficult to communicate information outside of our organization without meetings or manual work, and Smartsheet has proven to be the tool that best bridges that gap!

• Will.Parente
    Will.Parente ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mine is very simple. I reestablished a work/life balance and have improved the relationship with my young daughter :-D.

• Sam C
    Sam C ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm proud of the work and effort my team members have made to leverage Smartsheet in their departmental tasks and projects. It can feel a little overwhelming and intimidating to use something new, especially since Smartsheet offers so many features, but our team has met the challenge and made this platform their own. I count this as a big win and accomplishment individually and collectively. 😊

• Laurie Lalonde
    Options

In 2023 I was able to get my Smartsheet Core App badge and continue to push Smartsheet learning and expertise across the organization and provide support where needed. I was also able to create multiple dashboards at an Enterprise Program level to provide visibility and transparency to Leadership on progress.

I really stretched myself creating these dashboards and ensuring they were developed using best practices and Smartsheet expertise.

It is nice this time of year take a moment to reflect on the past year. Smartsheet is one of the things I am grateful for in 2023.

• Matthew J McAteer
    Options

I am proud that I have finally focused on creating a true work / life balance. Since a lot of my work over the past year has increasingly involved the use of Smartsheet, I have capitalized on so many of the great features Smartsheet offers. This has allowed me to create process efficiencies that not only speed up the individual work for me, but also result in more accurate and useful data that we can summarize and visualize for our teams and their management. This balance has allowed me to rediscover and reinvest time in a hobby I am truly passionate about, and which I gave up nearly 15 years ago: making pottery.

• KMueller
    KMueller ✭✭✭
    Options

I have been very proud of how I have continued to learn new things and challenge myself this year. Healthcare, like many other industries over the past couple years, is continually changing and bringing new aspects to explore. I have pushed myself to learn about new areas and grow ideas on how we can utilize the tools we have differently to meet the needs of our organization. I hope I continue this trend into 2024 and beyond.

• Melissa Farley
    Options

Super excited about leveling up my Smartsheet skills - I've become a total enthusiast! Also, guess who's now officially PMI PBA certified? Yep, yours truly! Feeling proud of these achievements this year while continuing to juggle all the other things.

• Lauren Dominique
    Lauren Dominique ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A personal win for 2023: I am proud to have committed to learning a second language. I’ve been learning Spanish on Duolingo for the past 7 weeks (I have some basic knowledge of Spanish from my time in school, but never got to the point of being fluent and lost touch with a lot I’d learned as a kid). I just took a look at me Duolingo 2023 year in review and saw that, in just 7 weeks, I worked my way into the top 2% of their Spanish language learners in the world and have an average accuracy rate of 94%. Can’t wait to see my stats for next year - who knows, maybe I’ll be able to write this post in Spanish by then 😂

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it 💡 Insightful or ❤️ Awesome!

• khickman
    khickman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@MMerin what a year personal and professionally! Staying calm can be one of the hardest things to learn when navigating family challenges. You did it!

• khickman
    khickman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2023 was a great year with so many things to be proud of personally and professionally.

Professionally, I've proud of how much I've learned with Smartsheet through getting Smartsheet Certified, attending Engage and practicing and implementing new skills in Smartsheet. Also, proud how much I've learned with Power BI and Crystal Reports and having those tools in my portfolio.

Personally, I'm proud I spent time alone in a new city exploring. I'd never been to Chicago, but had a few bucket list items I wanted to see. I made a plan during my free time while at Engage!, planned my route and accomplished seeing both the Olympic Sculpture Park and Chihuly Garden and Glass.

• JHickey
    JHickey ✭✭
    Options

I'm proud of transitioning to a new role that lets me continue to learn and grow professionally. I'm so much happier and fulfilled. I'm now working in a project management capacity in healthcare and I'm thrilled. As a result, I've been exposed to the wonder that is Smartsheet. It has ratcheted up my love of Excel to the next level.

Personally, the change in job has benefited my family in countless ways as well. I'm aware of how blessed I am in almost every aspect of life.

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers Alumni
    Options

I'm proud to have made some changes to balance my life more. Work is busy and can be overwhelming and stressful - that makes it that much more important to take time away to recharge. I ignored that for far too long, but I'm putting an effort into getting out more, spending more time with friends, and taking vacations.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Felicidades! If you write this post in Spanish next year, I'll be happy to respond to it 😁

This discussion has been closed.