Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Options

Comments

• Cvo
    Cvo ✭✭✭
    Options

@Alison Clancy Thank you! ☺️I'm excited to be a part of the Community!

• Dhammike
    Options

I m Dhammike from Sri Lanka.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

So happy to welcome you to the Community!!

@MilesinAtl excited for you to dive back into Smartsheet, and hope you'll enjoy the learning journey a lot!

@Cvo Such wise words, love your outlook on life! Also love this very sweet photo 😊

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Happy to welcome you to the Smartsheet Community @Dhammike! 👋

• Kelly MacIsaac
    Options

Hi Friends, I wanted to take some time and introduce myself. I am Kelly a family orientated, crafty person who loves animals more than humans and you will find me on the beach winter, fall, spring and summer.

When I was a child, I wanted to be a singer like Dolly Parton because she was witty and had long fingernails. If I couldn't be Dolly Parton my next want was to be a baker, making dog treats.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey, @Kelly MacIsaac 👋

Dolly Parton, or a baker making dog treats are both excellent options! Really curious, what's the name of this very cute dog? 🐶

• Kelly MacIsaac
    Options

Well, this is Rusty. He was loved by the everyone on our street, especially the little guy next door who would come over Saturday mornings and talk to him on the step. The conversations were very funny as they were about if Rusty liked to play dinkies. Rusty is in heaven with all of his dog friends waiting to meet me and my husband someday not in the near future!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Oh @Kelly MacIsaac, it sounds like Rusty was the biggest sweetheart, spreading happiness to everyone around him. Sending love to you, and everyone that loved him ❤️

• Dixie Morse
    Dixie Morse ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi everyone!

My name is Dixie and I live in Cape Cod with my husband and our two rescue cats Gracie and Twiggy. I work for a Group Benefits company in Consulting and Project Management. I work on products and initiatives for leaders in business areas across the organization. I was an early adopter of smartsheet and now my team uses Smartsheet to manage all of our Projects!! I so appreciate having the Smartsheet Community for support - and have found it to be incredibly welcoming and helpful as I continue to develop my knowledge and use of Smartsheet for my work!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

What a cute photo, @Dixie Morse!

"I so appreciate having the Smartsheet Community for support - and have found it to be incredibly welcoming and helpful as I continue to develop my knowledge and use of Smartsheet for my work!" This makes me so happy, we're glad to have you as part of the Community. 😊

• Kimberly Slavsky
    Options

Hello Everyone-

I am Kimberly and I work as the Operational Data Management team for my department at the University of Colorado. I started using Smartsheet in January of 2020 to see what the capabilities are, and then in April of 2020 I started a new role being the only person who knows how this program works miracles and have continued that role until now. I would like to connect more with the community to either help others or get assistance when I need it.

Kimberly S. Slavsky, MPAcc, MS (She/Her)

Operations Principal Professional |Department of Psychiatry

University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

CU Anschutz Staff Council Vice Chair

University of Colorado Staff Council Vice Chair

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Very happy to have you as part of the Smartsheet Community, and love that you want to connect with other members, @Kimberly Slavsky! 😄

• C_Torres
    Options

Hi Everyone!

I'm Christine and live in Orlando, FL. I love Disney and Starbucks, so could not live in a better place to enjoy both year-round.

I actually started using Smartsheet when I was working at Disney, but have since moved on to now work for Princess Cruises and was able to establish a product management/pipeline tool using Smartsheet, which I find incredibly helpful.

I love creating different views and analyzing our product information in Smartsheet and hope to learn new ways to visualize our content and streamline processes.

☕️ Christine

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Welcome to the Smartsheet Community @C_Torres 😃

You definitely live in the right place! Really curious, do you have a favorite Disney movie?

• C_Torres
    Options

Thanks @Rebeca S.

And that is always a tricky question because they have such a large catalog, especially when they start taking over franchises. I mean I love Star Wars, so how can I not say that Episode 5 is not my favorite Disney movie. But feel like I always have to pick my favorited animated and live action movies. 😆

So it kinda goes:

1. Star Wars overall - but mainly Episode 5
    2. Animated: A Goofy Movie
    3. Christmas Movie: The Santa Clause

☕️ Christine