Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Options

Comments

• amjannik
    Options

Hi to everyone in this amazing community! I want to introduce myself an IT Project Manager / Program Manager within HR/HRIT/Payroll Projects and Implementations with 20+ years of BA/PM experience. Smartsheet is the best way that I have been able to function with my projects and team for project delivery. I am excited to be here!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Welcome, welcome @amjannik. We're excited to have you here!

"Smartsheet is the best way that I have been able to function with my projects and team for project delivery." Love it! 🤩

• Marlana K.
    Marlana K. ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have already introduced myself but wanted to say thanks for the swag! I have a new "thinking cap" when I am solutioning!

MARLANA KALINOWSKI

Sr. Business Analysts / Smartsheet Solutions

National Pharmacy Services | Genoa Healthcare

• jisellejones
    jisellejones ✭✭
    edited 03/25/24
    Options

Hi,

I'm Jiselle (she/they) and am new to Smartsheets and the Smartsheet community. I work as a Project Manager for an Educational Company. I look forward to learning from this community!

• Reed Fuller
    Options

Hi Everyone! My name is Reed Fuller and I am a Project Manager supporting the City of Lincoln and the County of Lancaster in the Great State of Nebraska (Go Big Red)! I've been a Smartsheet user dating back several years from a past role in the private sector, and I'm super excited to share the benefits of SS with my colleagues today.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi, and welcome to the Smartsheet Community!! 👋

@jisellejones happy to have you here 😄 We have a topic for members in the Education industry, so that's a great place to connect with your peers.

@Reed Fuller love the enthusiasm, and that you're sharing the benefits of Smartsheet with your colleagues!

• jisellejones
    Options

Thank you for the connection to the Education topic @Rebeca S.

Looking forward to learning from you @Reed Fuller !

• Melissa W
    Melissa W
    edited 03/26/24
    Options

Just got my license and I am going through Smartsheet U! I am Melissa W. I work in the healthcare industry and I am a project manager. I have used Smartsheet for project management: project plan, project dashboard, stakeholder list, RACI, IRAAD etc. and I am on a project building an intake form using Smartsheet. I am excited to learn about all of Smartsheet's capabilities.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Happy to welcome you to the Community, @Melissa W 😃

Wishing you a great learning journey through Smartsheet U, the Community is here if you ever have any questions! We also have a new topic for Healthcare & Life Sciences where you can connect with peers in your industry, in case you want to check it out.

• Hgermann
    Hgermann ✭✭
    edited 03/28/24
    Options

Hello, my name is Heather 👋 I am currently on a team that manages a national account. I would like to learn everything possible about Smartsheet so that the team I am on can shine like ROCKSTARS!

With that being said, I love hearing "Roar" by Katy Perry. One thing we have complete control of is challenging ourselves to learn new things. Smartsheet offers the best tools, training, and templates!

• Hello everyone,

My name is Tomoyuki Kawashiri, and I live in Tokyo, Japan.

I heard that the Japanese community was launched and decided to participate.

I use Smartsheet for project management and development.

My hobby is crafting. My works : https://yakanai.com

March marks the end of winter in Japan and is the season when plum blossoms bloom.

The photo I've shared is of a castle and a plum grove garden in Osaka.

And then, April is the start of the fiscal year for many Japanese companies, as well as the beginning of a new school year.

Cherry blossoms are blooming everywhere, seemingly celebrating the new beginnings. 

Congratulations on the release of community categories for each language. 🎊

I hope to see you to Japan!

Tomoyuki Kawashiri

• Hello everyone, my name is Tomoyuki Kawashiri, and I live in Tokyo, Japan. 

I heard that the Japanese community was launched and decided to participate.

I use Smartsheet for project management and development. 

My hobby is crafting. My works : https://yakanai.com

March marks the end of winter in Japan and is the season when plum blossoms bloom. 

The photo I've shared is of a castle and a plum grove garden in Osaka.

And then, April is the start of the fiscal year for many Japanese companies, as well as the beginning of a new school year.

Cherry blossoms are blooming everywhere, seemingly celebrating the new beginnings. 

Congratulations on the release of community categories for each language.🎊

I hope to see you in Japan!

Tomoyuki Kawashiri

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    edited 04/01/24
    Options

Welcome to the Community 😄

Totally agree about challenging ourselves to learn you things. So excited for you and your team to learn all about Smartsheet, I'm sure you'll truly shine like ROCKSTARS!

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options

What a beautiful photo! So happy you're here with us in the Community. I'm going to Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka in June, this post makes me wish I was going tomorrow! 😍