April Question of the Month - Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

An animal rescue sanctuary is such a beautiful dream, and fostering all these animals is wonderful work. You're awesome! The foster puppies look so cute. 🐶❤️

• Frank S.
    Frank S. ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I couldn't fail I would:

Climb the ten tallest mountains in the world and capture the experience from a first-person point of view to share with everyone, regardless of their abilities.

Frank Smith, PMP

Assistant Director | IT Special Projects Mgr.

Oregon Parks & Recreation Department

If my response helps, please mark it as an accepted answer. 😎

• AnemonePoppy
    Options

The idea of knowing I could not fail + if it could be, read it once and remember forever! I would learn all languages if I knew I could pronounce things correctly and nothing would be lost in translation. Jump in to help when needed. Make a connection with people in their most comfortable language so they are not struggling to translate in their heads first for my behalf. To be able to understand jokes, phrases, idioms...would be a wonderful super power.

• jason.smith2
    Options

Quite an interesting question that at first made me think 'travel to the end of the universe', but that might be a bit too much.

For most of my life, my passions have circled around reading, writing and basketball. Being a professional basketball player that has a long list of #1 best selling books would be ideal.

• Joanna C.
    Joanna C. ✭✭✭
    Options

End war and hunger.

• Kathy Nordeen
    Kathy Nordeen ✭✭✭
    edited 04/04/24
    Options

🍎What wouldn't I do! What a great question. The one that comes first is to hit and maintain all my health, spiritual and wellness goals. That would open up a world of other possibilities including travel, bucket list experiences, and being able to do more to help other people overall. 🥦

• Amber Jackson
    Amber Jackson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I knew I couldn't fail, I would probably go into business for myself. Doing what? Now that's a different question. I have lots of interests and hobbies, so it could take many different forms and shapes. But to build a successful company that makes an impact in the community without fear of failure--that would definitely be at the top of my list!

• Lauri M
    Lauri M ✭✭
    Options

Having the ability to time travel and go back to my younger years

• Matt Mericle
    Options

In order to do this question justice I will have to give a few answers like some other folks have....

Fun: Build (and use) a jet pack

Work: Start a billion $$$ business (probably with the jet packs)

• wardl14
    wardl14 ✭✭✭
    Options

I would love to be able to fluently speak many languages. Being able to effectively communicate with so many people is so powerful. I have tried my hand at learning over the years, but nothing seems to stick. The fear of failing or struggling through conversations does hold me back. 🙂

• AMyers
    AMyers ✭✭
    Options

Right now I would say to be President. We need one that won't fail and make this country better. So I would do that if I knew I wouldn't fail.

• CatSusk
    CatSusk ✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I knew I couldn't fail, I'd love to walk a tightrope across the grand canyon or between 2 skyscrapers!

• Debbie in JAX
    Options

DANCE! I would learn to dance, starting with Zumba, some Ballroom and who know what after that. I am grace-challenged. It would have to be with the caveat that I COULD NOT FAIL. Failure big time as it is...

• Erin Horiuchi Green
    edited 04/04/24
    Options

I would want a large industrial laboratory that utilizes AI to optimize test cycles identifying what plant food can survive from seed germination to food bearing steady states under duress of lack of sufficient water, soil and climate conditions.

This innovation could close the gap on access to food in desolate regions around the globe.

Access to a job or career is nothing compared to not knowing when the next time you will eat. The goal is to leave this world better than you became aware of its underperformance.

This discussion has been closed.