Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Notification Categories

Options

While using Smartsheet, I have found that many people are losing certain notification (they are there, just surrounded by many others), I've been thinking about what a potential enhancement would look like to significantly benefit the user experience around notifications: the ability to categorise notifications within Smartsheet. Adding this feature would streamline communication and task management by organising notifications into distinct categories, such as:

1. Alerts: Timely notifications for critical events or impending deadlines.
  2. Update Requests: Simplified communication for requested updates.
  3. Approval Requests: Efficient management of notifications related to the approval workflows.

I believe there would be support for this idea within the Smartsheet community and am sure this is not an issue isolated to my organisation.

I believe that implementing this feature would not only enhance the user experience but also contribute to increased productivity and streamlined workflows for Smartsheet users everywhere.

I'd like to extend an invitation to consider this suggestion for future updates. I'm certain that this enhancement would further solidify Smartsheet's position as a leading platform for efficient project and task management.

Thank you for your dedication to continually improving the Smartsheet experience. Your attention to user feedback is truly appreciated.

6 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated