Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Creating a Cash Flow Model

Options

Dear Developer

I would like to know if someone would be able to help me out (on a chargeable basis) to create a cashflow report that requires the consolidated view from 15 different companies. 

The idea is that each company has its expenses, incomes, has starting bank balances, different bank accounts, suppliers, customers etc. I would like to know the net cash flow on a daily basis so that we can plan further capital spending. 

There are recurring payments and recurring incomes that need to be entered and a consolidated view generated. 

We will discuss in detail if someone wishes to take up the assignment. 

Please let me know or get in touch via whats app : +96895242515 or hangouts on mail@super.om

Neeraj Kalwani

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Neeraj,

I'd happily work with you and help you with setting up a Cash Flow Model.

I'm based in Europe/Sweden so it will be remotely if that works for you.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best regards 

Andrée

(I'll also send you an email with my details)

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Neeraj

I presume that you are wanting to use Smartsheet for what it is excellent at, which is getting the work done collaboratively and collecting the Data outcomes, but then need to take that resultant data and analyse it/ Process it probably in Excel? 

This uses both tools for what they are good at and just needs the integration to be set up which we have become expert at. 

I will call you as you suggest and arrange a conference call. Oman is 4 hours ahead of UK which is no problem for our team who are based in the UK and USA. 

Regards

RichardR

This discussion has been closed.