I have used Smartsheet for years and find it to be the best Project Management platform to date.
I have a few features I'd like to suggest be added in the near future... please note if you'd find any of these helpful too. Hopefully this will help grab Smartsheet Developers/Engineers attention.
- "View As (Other User)" ability... similar to a feature Facebook & LinkedIn uses for Security/Privacy settings. It would be great, especially as an admin, to be able to check how other users w/ possibly different permission levels within our account are able to view certain sheets/reports/sights without having to ask them to login to their account.
- "Expand All Children Rows" & "Collapse all Parent/Ancestor Rows"
- "Arrange By" options for Folders/Workspaces/Sheets... this would be especially helpful when using cell linking.
- "Form with Logic" or a form that can have additional questions w/out additional columns. Maybe a Form built from (2) separate sheets so that when submitted, each sheet receives the information based on column data submitted.
- "Multiple Forms per Entry" so (2) forms on one sheet that submit information for the same row.
- "Advanced Editing Permission Level" - Ideally, a permission level somewhere between the current Edit & Admin permission levels.
This permission level would have the same abilities as a current editor permission, plus the following:
- Copy & Paste Current Rows (These Rows would retain formulas from a locked column.)
- Hide/Unhide Columns
This permission level WOULD NOT have the ability to:
- Edit a Locked Column/Row
- Delete a Locked/Column/Row
- Unlock or Lock a Column/Row
- Remove Conditional Formatting
- Remove/Add/Adjust Column Types