Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Using smartsheet for grant writing

I am a grant writer at a nonprofit and my development team uses smartsheet. I am at the beginning stages of using smartsheet and want to use it for EVERYTHING related to my grant writing (calendar, deadline tracker/notifier, links to emails, links to webpages, task list, grant applications, anything else you can think of!).

Is anyone else out there using it for grants?

Let's share ideas and become more effecient and successful!

Thank you, Patrick.

Comments

• If you could imagine using microsoft excel for grant writing I could not see a reason for you to not be able to use it for grant writing.

If you could not imagine using microsoft excel for grant writing you might be looking at something that is quite a bit more advance, so I will let someone more knowlegdable answer that part.

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Patrick, Grant applications Approvals, writing up the specifications of those approvals, then tracking each Grant approved Project with it's own KPIs are all things that Smartsheet does very well indeed. 

We work with Charities and NFPs doing that and similar work, so I can assure you, you have found the right tool for the job.  

Go for it and enjoy the new found freedom of real time collabaoration. 

RichardR

This discussion has been closed.