Formulas and Functions

Let the community help you with that tricky formula or function! See how others are utilizing the power of formulas and functions to save them time and create more powerful solutions with Smartsheet.

Discussion List

• Expected Progress
    In Formulas and Functions
    Hi, which formula can I use to calculate the expected Progress (depending on the current date)? Thanks
    253 4
    253 views 4 comments Most recent by PamelaH
  • Nested IF , logical operator (AND)
    Hi All, I am trying to build a formula with IF, AND conditions but i am unsuccessful, can any one help me to sort out this please.  Here is the forumula =IF(AND([Position at Practice]227 = "Receptionist", [Current MECA Step]22…
    172 5
    172 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • % Complete range in If statement how best to describe
    I'm trying to have a conditional format occur in a status column, when the % Complete column hits a certain condition, for example: 1.  If % Complete = 100%, place "Complete" in the Status Column, and conditional format will cha…
    61 1
    61 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Dynamic Future Date based on Condition
    Hello,  Issue: I need to create a date column that will produce a forecasted date, based on a manually entered date plus X amount of days, based on a certain value (phase). Example:  If Phase is "SOW Draft/Negotiations", add 60…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome
  • Completed Row Drops To Bottom
    Hi everyone,   While at Engage18, I heard there would be a way to have a row drop to the bottom of the sheet, once completed. Does anyone know if it's at all possible right now, or is this something they are still working on? 
    11 3
    11 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Formula help or advice if possible
    Hi, i am hoping some can help or confirm if this is possible. The background: We are capturing data from employees working at 400+ locations. this is being done by a form. the data captured on the form is then being pushed out to individu…
    1 2
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by dave.mcpherson56751
  • MAXIFs Alternative?
    I have a google form that updates the prices of materials. On google sheets to display the most updated price of the material I have a Newest Entry Column =MAXIFS(Timestamp:range, Material cell) then in the material price columns I have an…
    605 4
    605 views 4 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
  • How to use "Countif" with reference to CHILDREN in another sheet
    Hello - I need some help with the children formula.  I am trying to reference another sheet and only pull info from the children of specific hierarchies. The only way that I can do it, as of now and with my current skill set, is if I sele…
    31 2
    31 views 2 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
  • Pipedrive + Smartsheets
    When a deal in my pipedrive reaches a new stage 'Job Scheduled' it automatically adds a new row to Smart Sheets with a Task Name and Duration. What I need Smartsheets to do next is automatically enter a starting and end date based off of t…
    173 1
    173 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Formula Between Date
    Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong in this formula? =COUNTIFS({HITRUST CAP Milestone Plan v2 - EIS & Sec Range 3}"remediated") AND({HITRUST CAP Milestone Plan v2 - EIS & Sec Range 4}<=(2018,6,30),>=(2018,4,1…
    2 1
    2 views 1 comment Most recent by Sterling