Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons

Ask questions about apps such as Dynamic View, DataMesh, Pivot App, Calendar App, WorkApps, or Resource Management. Discuss connecting Smartsheet to your other systems with integrations such as Bridge, Data Shuttle, the Jira connector, and the Salesforce connector.

Discussion List

• Smartsheet and Trello - Custom Fields import to Smartsheet
    In Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
    Hi Community, I am in the process of creating a new Team workflow and I would really appreciate to discover how to easily import Trello Custom Fields into Smartsheet. I am aware of the Trello import procedure https://help.smartsheet.com/…
    443 3
    443 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • creating a JIRA filter in the connector workflow
    Hi there. I want to pull through all project issues into a smart sheet using a JQL query filtering on "label" Can you assist on the JQL to be used Thanks Greg
    Accepted
    158 2
    Answered ✓ 158 views 2 comments Most recent by Greg Brunt
  • Web Content Widget Not Working (Adobe XD, Prezi)
    I'm trying to create some supporting graphics in Adobe XD to embed on my dashboard to make it nicer looking! However, when I try to add them to my dashboard with the Web Content Widget, I just get an error message that says the urls are in…
    Answered - Pending Review
    216 8
    Answered - Pending Review 216 views 8 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Row edit feature and sheets
    Is there anyone that would be willing to work with me on the phone to work through this issue: I've created a sheet that has over 40 columns - it's my "master" sheet that feeds a bunch of reports that will be utilized by differe…
    204 3
    204 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Removing Invalid Dynamic Views
    Hello, I am looking to remove 2-3 Invalid Dynamic Views so that I can no longer see them in my list. I am not the creator of these views, and the person who created them is no longer with the company, and also no longer has access to our …
    Accepted
    87 1
    Answered ✓ 87 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • When using Control Center, what is the preferred method for changing 'profile data' name?
    My organization has changed some of our nomenclature and I need my 'intake' and "rollup' sheet columns to match the new naming convention. I don't want previous data to reflect the change, just want the go-forward data to reflect. W…
    37 3
    Answered - Pending Review 37 views 3 comments Most recent by joelsmit94161
  • Control Center Link Woes
    TLDR: Needed to migrate project folders to a SysAdmin user after co-worker resigned. Now new projects don't fill into summary sheets properly and project folders are different URLs/Link IDs and can't run Update Reporting on them. --=====…
    150 4
    Answered - Pending Review 150 views 4 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Moved: Video: Smartsheet Interface Basics
    This discussion has been moved.
    1 0
    Closed 1 view 0 comments Started by Gwyneth C
  • Data Uploader Errors
    I'm seeing a new error in Data Uploader. I changed nothing in my configuration and tried to re-run, only to see a second error.  Have you seen this? Any idea how to resolve? Error 1: Error reading CSV file. Error: Parse Error: expected&qu…
    191 1
    Answered - Pending Review 191 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Embeding forms into a dashboard that is part of a Control Center Template Folder
    Hi, I'm finding difficulties when trying to embed a form into a dashboard that is part of a template folder for control center. Due to the fact that this form is embeded through a link, the form keeps it's original destination sheet when …
    201 3
    201 views 3 comments Most recent by Ezra