Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons

Ask questions about apps such as Dynamic View, DataMesh, Pivot App, Calendar App, WorkApps, or Resource Management. Discuss connecting Smartsheet to your other systems with integrations such as Bridge, Data Shuttle, the Jira connector, and the Salesforce connector.

Discussion List

• How to at mention a specific slack account in a channel from automated workflow?
    In Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
    I just set up my workflow so that when a predecessor task is complete, it sends an alert on my team's slack channel. The intent of the notification is to alert the {{Assigned To}} team member that they can start their assigned task. Is th…
    912 3
    912 views 3 comments Most recent by Phil Hiller
  • Data Mesh & Images
    Our teams rely heavily on the image thumbnail in the cells. We created a plug-in from image database to bring in images using Data Uploader successfully. However, when we try to use Data Mesh to push the images across multiple sheets, it o…
    Answered - Pending Review
    88 1
    Answered - Pending Review 88 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Global Updates
    Hi, I wonder if someone can help please, we have made a global update to our project plan template. We now need to reflect this in our dashboards via the reports - but when in control centre there doesn't appear to be an option to update …
    44 4
    Answered - Pending Review 44 views 4 comments Most recent by Genevieve P.
  • Microsoft Office 365 Planner support
    What I'd love is for an assigned task to create a new Planner task and be linked together when changes happen to either side they update each other.    Primary use case is that the majority of people who will access Smartsheet in our comp…
    1698 8
    1.7K views 8 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • How to work with multiple criteria evaluation?
    I want to create an evaluation for 5 people on 7 criteria in Smartsheet. If I use form or Request Update workflow, then I can only create one input per item/line. However, I want 5 evaluations for each item/line. Do I create indended line…
    Accepted
    157 5
    Answered ✓ 157 views 5 comments Most recent by Genevieve P.
  • Can you send multiple Docusign Templates based on the row criteria?
    We have setup the docusign + smartsheet integration but I am trying to figure out a way for me to pick and choose which of the 8 documents I need to get included in the docusign envelope as each row will be different. For example, one row …
    24 3
    Answered - Pending Review 24 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Mail Merge with Google Docs: combine into one file
    I'm doing a mail merge using Google Docs, which works fine except when I try using 'combine into one file'. I've seen a previous discussion where the pagination was an issue but mine is fine except it changes the font! Can anyone tell me w…
    52 6
    52 views 6 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Live Data Connector
    Live connector claims to provide "industry standard" connectivity to data sources. I have exhausted ways of trying to successfully use a UNION query in Access using linked tables. I would prefer not to use Access, but ODBC for…
    126 2
    Answered - Pending Review 126 views 2 comments Most recent by Nathan Lloyd
  • Build Gantt Chart based on JIRA User Stories Story Points estimations
    User story in Jira are estimated in Story Points (0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21...) where each story point can be mapped to ideal days range such as a 0.5 story point = 1d, 1 story point: =2d 2 story points = 3d 3 story points = 5d ... …
    NKH Profile Photo NKH
    499 3
    499 views 3 comments Most recent by Andy Johnson
  • Can Docusign pull a PDF?
    I have a PDF that is attached to a row. Is there a way to send it to Docusign so that I can sign it, and then have it automatically reattached to the row?
    Accepted
    11 2
    Answered ✓ 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå