Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Archived 2016 Posts

Discussion List

• SmartSheet Jira Integration
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi all,   I'm new to smartsheet and have also purchased their Jira integration.  I'm curious as to how many others here are using this integtation?  There's a lot of quirks with the integrations so wanted to see what others thought of it…
    150 13
    Closed 150 views 13 comments Most recent by Scott Willeke
  • Countif rows meets multiple criteria
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I'm new to Smartsheet, and I'm trying to count the number of incomplete tasks by SME area within a task list. How do I write COUNTIF formula that will count a row IF the Status column does not equal Complete AND the Area column equals Voca…
    1222 3
    Closed 1.2K views 3 comments Most recent by Marc Shecter
  • Alerts - Notifications to Groups
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Is it not possible to set up a Notification alert to be sent to a Group?  I only see the ability to send them to individual users.
    384 18
    Closed 384 views 18 comments Most recent by Susan B Peck
  • Archived Community Post: Why am I asked to log in to Smartsheet to use Community?
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hello, I am wondering why I am asked to log into Smartsheet if I have clicked on Help from my Smartsheet window?  Shouldn't Smartsheet know I am logged in since I accessed it from my already logged into Smartsheet?   Thanks!
    42615 5
    Closed 42.6K views 5 comments Most recent by gregjohnsondsm43126
  • Prioritize/sort rows (possible feature request)
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    It is possible to drag 'n drop rows to change their order, but if you order by some column this "index order" is lost. I need some way to prioritize rows, with the most important at the top. I can do this by adding a column of ty…
    247 12
    Closed 247 views 12 comments Most recent by Marc Shecter
  • cut and paste / drag and drop images
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    When will cut and paste / drag and drop images be available (such as excel)?  for quick user testing documentation and screen capture, this is very important.  the need to save off every pic, name it, reload it, is not user friendly.
    508 10
    Closed 508 views 10 comments Most recent by GoGators
  • Formula for a future meeting date (after today)
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Good morning - I have a series of columns with scheduled "future" meeting dates.  I want to populate one column with the date of the next scheduled meeting.  Have tried importing the formula which works in Excel over, but Smartsh…
    331 14
    Closed 331 views 14 comments Most recent by Jamesvan5
  • Auto Lock columns or rows through formula
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I want to know if it's possible to create a conditional formula (or something like that) that as a result Lock the row or the column. When the user's filled the entire row I want to lock it from other changes, automatically.
    1236 16
    Closed 1.2K views 16 comments Most recent by Genevieve P
  • Printing Calendar by proper months
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I'm trying to print a 5 month calendar by proper months.  I keep getting months overlapping on a page. Is there a way to keep each month separate on each page of a print out?
    56 3
    Closed 56 views 3 comments Most recent by Brynne
  • SUMIF condition is met
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I have a billing projections sheet that I am trying to figure out how to sum (total) the Current Year to Date billing of a project manager.  I have a Project Manager column and Billing CYD column.     Here is the formula I have so far...…
    1518 25
    Closed 1.5K views 25 comments Most recent by tlawrence17