Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Archived 2016 Posts

Discussion List

• Count Unique Values
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I have a master sheet that is essentially a list of all the schedules we currently have dealing with projects. Each project has its own project number. All i am trying to do is get a number of the projects we have scheduled to compare to t…
    Zac Profile Photo Zac
    2744 15
    Closed 2.7K views 15 comments Most recent by Anupriya
  • Formula to calculate the last update of a specific column
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi. Is there a formula that will calculate the last time data in one specific column was updated?   Thanks.
    872 8
    Closed 872 views 8 comments Most recent by brenttopa
  • Insert row does not auto-fill
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I thought this worked before, but maybe I am mistaken. When I insert a row (using the right-click menu, the row drop down, or the insert key), the formula from above and below the new row do not auto-fill.   I really don't remember seei…
    819 30
    Closed 819 views 30 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Form not submitting data
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I have tested, retested and not luck with data in my form I created.  I cannot get the data to appear however the active form has entries that I cannot smiply see.  Any ideas what is my problem?  I create forms all the time and not one pro…
    1305 9
    Closed 1.3K views 9 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Disable attachments in a Report
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I have a large smartsheet of all of our Part Numbers.  I also use this as a database for pulling several different reports.     One report I publish on the web is our price list for all of our dealers to access.   Now I am looking at a…
    387 17
    Closed 387 views 17 comments Most recent by radix
  • delete "contacts" in dropdown box
    In Archived 2016 Posts
      To avoid clutter I want to clean up the contact which I am not using anymore. How I can delete theses "contacts" ?  
    486 11
    Closed 486 views 11 comments Most recent by Dennis Porras
  • Export to MS Project (XML) - Greyed out
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    The function - Export to MS Project (XML) - is no longer working   Has it been taken out of my subscription and have to upgrade or someting?
    954 5
    Closed 954 views 5 comments Most recent by Harsh Parikh
  • Web form - How to select more than one on Drop Down List
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi,   I am designing a web form with drop down list for some fields. I want the ability to select more than one item from the list. How can i do that? Thanks
    150 7
    Closed 150 views 7 comments Most recent by Joleary24361
  • How to link a column to another sheet so I can run a formula on duplicate values?
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Is there a way to link a whole column to another sheet? I need a whole column linked, not just cells. Copy and pasting 500 cells at a time is not going to work, as it will not update if rows are added or deleted. I considered a report, …
    7712 10
    Closed 7.7K views 10 comments Most recent by latsyrcg3
  • Transferring ownership of Workspace easily?
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Is there a way to transfer ownership of a workspace without having to remove the current owner from the workspace?  They still need to own specific sheets, and edit others in the workspace, but do not need to own and administer the workspa…
    510 11
    Closed 510 views 11 comments Most recent by debojyoti.dutta58041