Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Archived 2016 Posts

Discussion List

• Formula to hold a boolean value if a row contains an attachment or not
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi,    How can I put in a formula to assign TRUE if the row has an attachment, and FALSE if the row does not have an attachment?   Thanks
    91 3
    Closed 91 views 3 comments Most recent by donald.wilcox73006
  • Webform question: uploading files to Box
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Is it possible, using a Smartsheet web form, for the "File Attachment" widget to store the uploaded file to a designated Box.com folder? In other words, not as an file attachment to the Smartsheet row, but as a link attachment to…
    27 3
    Closed 27 views 3 comments Most recent by Barry Weiss
  • Done Tasks
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi,   Is there anyway to hide or do away with done tasks automatically?   thanks
    1619 6
    Closed 1.6K views 6 comments Most recent by thatcheryl
  • Is having multiple 'events' on the same row or specific days highlighted possible on Gantt view
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I'm creating a Gantt chart to monitor and plan my progress for a thesis I am writing. I have the various stages of my thesis with their sub-projects indented under them, so my Gantt chart is becoming quite tall.   I also need the days of…
    219 4
    Closed 219 views 4 comments Most recent by Jetlog75
  • Sharing a Folder in a workspace
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    How can I share a folder with specific people in a workspace while limiting them from seeing other folders in the same workspace?
    1415 42
    Closed 1.4K views 42 comments Most recent by boakey_navmp
  • Smartsheet doesn't stay collapsed
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I have Parent Rows....clients.....with Child Rows representing contacts. I want SmartSheet to stay collapsed to the parent rows....but it always returns as expanded, even if I save as collapsed. Smartsheet acknowledged the error, I think c…
    453 22
    Closed 453 views 22 comments Most recent by Genevieve P
  • Sheet Roll-Up
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I'm curious if there is a way to have a "higher level" sheet that pulls from other sheets.   That way, each individual on our team can have their own projects with greater detail and our supervisor can see a higher level view o…
    2245 15
    Closed 2.2K views 15 comments Most recent by [email protected]
  • Add pictures to a web form
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hello, is it somehow possible to add an image to a web form? I would like to have an image with a selection field next to it (so a user can visually see an example of a product they are selecting). Any way to do this? Thanks!
    1709 29
    Closed 1.7K views 29 comments Most recent by Joleary24361
  • Sheet to generate dropdown list
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I need to have the same dropdown list, with identical values, in several sheets. I also need to update this list regulary.   Would be a great feature if I could populate this list by picking a column from another sheet, instead of manual…
    294 13
    Closed 294 views 13 comments Most recent by parnessk109896
  • Row Height
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Is it possible to adjust the row height? I can adjust the font size but the height dosen't change.
    6818 10
    Closed 6.8K views 10 comments Most recent by Sandrine clement