Formulas and Functions

Stumped by a formula? Ask for help or find examples to see how others use a formula to solve a similar problem.

Discussion List

• Need help understanding helper column
    In Formulas and Functions
    Good afternoon, I will like to understand why the result from =Right([email protected],8) time to time change to -3 hrs and them goes back to the time was created.
    Answered - Pending Review
    392 9
    Answered - Pending Review 392 views 9 comments Most recent by badman242
  • Send Update Requests
    I deleted an automated "Send Update Requests" that I set up but for some reason it is still sending notifications to people. How can I undo that even tho I can't see where its coming from
    22 15
    Answered - Pending Review 22 views 15 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Add data to existing sheet from mobile
    I am the only user of a budget tracking sheet. I'm looking for an easy way to add data (# of hours worked) to specific rows in the existing sheet. For example, I have a row for Task #1 which I'll work on various days in a month. Each day I…
    32 2
    Answered - Pending Review 32 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Compare two Smartsheets to see if a customer is missing
    I have two Smartsheets. The "main" Smartsheet that is copied/pasted to update customer list and information weekly and then another Smartsheet that uses VLOOKUP on the customer ID to pull in necessary data for that sheet, where …
    258 2
    Answered - Pending Review 258 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Greatest Common Demoninator
    Is there a formula on how to find the greatest common denominator between two cells?
    Accepted
    13 1
    Answered ✓ 13 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P.
  • Health status symbols
    Good Day! I would like to automatically set the health status of my projects. I have this Erro Message: ''UNPARSEABLE'' Below is the formula: =IF([email protected] = "Analyse"; IF(NOT(ISBLANK([DateRéception DC SAM]@cell;"Gris"…
    124 3
    Answered - Pending Review 124 views 3 comments Most recent by claude.ngongang80316
  • SUMIF from a date plus 7 days back
    I'm trying to total the current week in one field and the previous week in a second field. The reference sheet lists every date of the year in one column and the amount of transports for each date in another column, along with a lot of ot…
    583 4
    Answered - Pending Review 583 views 4 comments Most recent by rgochee
  • COUNTIFS with Parents/Childrens AND/OR and multiple columns
    Hello, I have spent HOURS on this and help. This for "Invoice/Sheet Received" Parent column with drop downs. I am combing the Parent code AND child codes so can click+drag it down my sheet. I want to keep this. So the firs…
    178 1
    Answered - Pending Review 178 views 1 comment Most recent by rgochee
  • Formula to clear in certain fields of a row
    I have a smartsheet for a workflow. If at some point there is a change order, then the workflow needs to start back at the beginning and most of the populated cells need to be cleared out. Is there a formula to make this automatically ha…
    Accepted
    318 7
    Answered ✓ 318 views 7 comments Most recent by Ryan Kramer
  • Help with SUMIFS formula to display todays census
    Hello, Every day three service line VPs complete a SS Form. The form's information indicates todays date, service line, and a census. I need a formula (I presume =SUMIFS) that tells me the census for one of those service lines for only 'to…
    42 3
    Answered - Pending Review 42 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå