Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons

Ask questions about apps such as Dynamic View, DataMesh, Pivot App, Calendar App, WorkApps, or Resource Management. Discuss connecting Smartsheet to your other systems with integrations such as Bridge, Data Shuttle, the Jira connector, and the Salesforce connector.

Discussion List

• @Mentions needs login
    In Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
      If I mention someone in the comments, does the collaborator need to login and be shared to be notified or even notified without an account, as with updates requests?
    53 1
    53 views 1 comment Most recent by Corinne Flanagan
  • Gmail add on issues (Chrome)
    We are heavy users of this feature, and today it is not working. When you select an existing task or try to add a new task from an email, the circle will spin for a few seconds and then stop with no action having taken place. We've reboote…
    173 4
    173 views 4 comments Most recent by adomj
  • Integration with contractor connection job track
    Has anyone had any success integrating Smart sheet with Crawford contractor connection job track application?
    189 1
    189 views 1 comment Most recent by Corinne Flanagan
  • Box.com Integration Issues
    Hi everyone,  I am a collaborator on box for several folders that I use to attach items to SS using box integration. Box.com made a change about a week ago to the permissions that they give collaborators. Ever since, I get endless prompt…
    84 16
    84 views 16 comments Most recent by Mike L.
  • At Mentions in Slack
    Hello, I'm trying to configure Smartsheet so that when someone uses the @ mention in comments, the notification comes to Slack instead of email, but I can't find any documentation on how to fix that. I've configured Slack to talk to Smart…
    84 1
    84 views 1 comment Most recent by Corinne Flanagan
  • Multiple approval requests
    Hi Smartsheet, Is there any possibility to change approval requests behaviour? I have a quite dynamic sheet where user has to ask for permission to do tasks. These requests are almost perfect, as they going through to his manager with li…
    43 1
    43 views 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams
  • Sync between Dropbox and Smartsheets
    I have a dashboard for my committee, with links to Word documents held in a Dropbox account. The Smartsheets workspace & dashboard and the Dropbox folder are all shared with my committee members. I want them to click the link on the da…
    366 1
    366 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Outlook Add-in signs me off daily
    The Outlook add-in signs me off daily. Is there any way I can stay signed in?
    32 1
    32 views 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams
  • Why can we still not assign multiple resources to a task?
    How in the world is there still not a way to assign multiple team members to a single task?    This is such an essential feature to my company (and I would imagine many others), that not having it available basically makes Smartsheets us…
    42 2
    42 views 2 comments Most recent by Julie Haugland
  • Getting data OUT of Smartsheet into a form
    I am wondering if and why Google seems to be the only way to get data onto a form for customer presentation? In my scenario, I am trying to get a few cels onto a customer view of a quote. I still want to use Smartsheet to perform the calc…
    74 3
    74 views 3 comments Most recent by J. Craig Williams