Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons

Ask questions about apps such as Dynamic View, DataMesh, Pivot App, Calendar App, WorkApps, or Resource Management. Discuss connecting Smartsheet to your other systems with integrations such as Bridge, Data Shuttle, the Jira connector, and the Salesforce connector.

Discussion List

• Salesforce to Smartsheet Connector
    In Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
    Does anyone know if there is a way to export all workflows to identify which Salesforce fields are being used in the connector? Basically a map that identifies all the fields in Salesforce that Smartsheet touches and if its read only or re…
    Answered - Pending Review
    85 1
    Answered - Pending Review 85 views 1 comment Most recent by Nathan Lloyd
  • PowerBI
    Is there a best practice for adding a column or columns in a smartsheet that is linked to a power bi without it blowing up the power bi refresh?
    Accepted
    22 3
    Answered ✓ 22 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P.
  • Jira - Smartsheet Connector: Updating issue status in Smartsheet, not syncing to Jira
    Hello, We have a bidirectional sync set up between our Jira instance and a Smartsheet. When we make changes to the status on the Jira ticket, they do appear correctly on the Smartsheet. That's with the issue status being mapped to a text/n…
    117 1
    Answered - Pending Review 117 views 1 comment Most recent by Jordan McCombs
  • Read only blank cells
    In dynamic view details panel, it's possible to restrict edit option for customer which year is blank..
    13 1
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P.
  • Percentage in Dynamic View
    Help! I am using a percentage complete to trigger a Field Logic, but l select 100% (which is the trigger) and save, the field shows as 1 - Any ideas why??? Thanks!
    23 2
    Answered - Pending Review 23 views 2 comments Most recent by Silvia Rangel
  • Cannot get Tableau Online map to embed on Smartsheet dashbooard
    Hey Smartsheet community, I want to embed a Tableau Online worksheet on my Smartsheet dashboard, but when I do this, I get an error message that Tableau Online server refused to connect. I made sure to copy the link exactly into the Smarts…
    500 3
    500 views 3 comments Most recent by allt3ch
  • Microsoft Forms and smartsheet column types
    I used to use Formstack but my company is switching over to Microsoft Forms. I'm having an issue where I get a Microsoft Flow error message when I try to map the Forms Timestamp to a smartsheet column that is "Date" format. This …
    128 1
    Answered - Pending Review 128 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome
  • How do I create a Spreadsheet/Report/Calendar of team members who are unassigned to tasks
    I need to create a Spreadsheet/report/calendar of team members who are free/unassigned to projects on each day. Most of our projects are events that take place on certain days and we often need to figure out if we can accept requests based…
    Accepted
    12 6
    Answered ✓ 12 views 6 comments Most recent by Debbie Sawyer
  • Zero Values in Pivot App
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Pivot App Zero Values.
    22 1
    22 views 1 comment Most recent by jwilson10533
  • Data Mesh
    I am successful in creating data mesh configuration. would like to know how to configure multiple columns from same sheet in one data mesh config?
    361 1
    Answered - Pending Review 361 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P.