Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons

Ask questions about apps such as Dynamic View, DataMesh, Pivot App, Calendar App, WorkApps, or Resource Management. Discuss connecting Smartsheet to your other systems with integrations such as Bridge, Data Shuttle, the Jira connector, and the Salesforce connector.

Discussion List

• ENHANCEMENT REQUEST FOR DATAMESH and PIVOT
    In Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
    Please develop the ability to share Pivot and Datamesh configs. It is difficult for me to support my users when I cannot access their Pivot and Datamesh configs. Also, it makes it more convenient in training users when they can see what I …
    Accepted
    23 2
    Answered ✓ 23 views 2 comments Most recent by Sheryl P
  • Return last workday
    Hi, I'm trying to create a report that will display the items for the previous work day. I initially tried creating a helper column with the following formula =IF([email protected] = TODAY(-1), 1, 0) which works great for Tuesday through Friday but…
    Accepted
    65 5
    Answered ✓ 65 views 5 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
  • Multi-select fields via the jira connector, status on this being released?
    Back in December I had a meeting with the Pro Desk, and one of the items we talked about was the multi-select mapping with Jira Multi-select fields via Jira Connector. I was informed that the Product and Dev Team where working on support t…
    Accepted
    190 5
    Answered ✓ 190 views 5 comments Most recent by Mark Schlaudraff
  • Workflow question
    Hello Experts I have a requirement where I need to create new row in child sheet if new rows are added in the master sheet. I also have the requirement that if any of the fields gets changed in the master sheet that should be reflected in …
    Answered - Pending Review
    12 7
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 7 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Pivot functionality of smartsheet
    Hello I have an existing excel which does the below job using pivot table. For each project iCode, for each RFC if we have same PO and same line item then we are adding the cost. Hence for the first 2 lines we are adding. Again for line 4…
    1238 13
    Answered - Pending Review 1.2K views 13 comments Most recent by Genevieve P.
  • Automating the Correct Start and End Date within Control Center Project
    When creating a project in Control Center, when the project is spun up and moved from our Intake Form/Sheet to Project Generation (On the Active project Sheet). The Control Center system is automatically putting in a random date every tim…
    112 2
    Answered - Pending Review 112 views 2 comments Most recent by bradleyesmith86431
  • Locking in Colors for Charts in Dashboards (Avoiding category colors changing with dynamic data)
    Hi, I am having an issue with Pie charts changing colors when data in the underlying sheets is altered. For example. If I have a pie chart with categories for task status: Not Started, In Progress, and Completed. Lets say I designate tho…
    529 6
    529 views 6 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
  • Adobe XD examples
    Hi all, I've been trying to see if there are any examples on Adobe XD integration into a Smartsheet dashboard via web content. I understand that Adobe XD is a tool that people use for web design and such but I am having trouble finding exa…
    51 2
    Answered - Pending Review 51 views 2 comments Most recent by Ryan Nix
  • Using Data Mesh on Template Sheet
    Hello, If I set up a Data Mesh on Sheet A and then create a copy of Sheet A by doing "save as new", will the Data Mesh target remain on Sheet A only? Or will it now target Sheet A and Sheet B? Would it be better to use an Index/M…
    Accepted
    67 1
    Answered ✓ 67 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P.
  • How to see what row data has been updated with datauploader?
    Is there any way to see what data on a sheet has been updated/modified after a datauploader run?
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P.