Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons

Ask questions about apps such as Dynamic View, DataMesh, Pivot App, Calendar App, WorkApps, or Resource Management. Discuss connecting Smartsheet to your other systems with integrations such as Bridge, Data Shuttle, the Jira connector, and the Salesforce connector.

Discussion List

• Pivot table showing zeros
    In Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
    I have three locations and different tasks associated with each location. I would like to set up a pivot table that shows me the average status of every task at each location. I set up a column that is using a formula to convert the progre…
    Accepted
    79 9
    Answered ✓ 79 views 9 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
  • Smartsheet bot not generating in Gmail inbox Hangouts Chat.
    So I'm trying to implement Smartsheets to notify our staff via Hangouts Chat. We use Gsuites for our company and rather than bombard our inbox with notifications I'm wanting to get hangouts chat to work to notify staff since we do most of…
    Answered - Pending Review
    22 4
    Answered - Pending Review 22 views 4 comments Most recent by Sean Morgan
  • Is Live Data Connector compatible with Windows Server 2019 & 2020?
    Hi, docs say only through Win Server 2012, hoping documentation out of date. Thanks
    43 3
    Answered - Pending Review 43 views 3 comments Most recent by Alejandra
  • Gov connection in Power BI?
    Is there a way to make Smartsheetgov data available in Power BI? The existing Power BI Smartsheet app/connector only seems to connect to a Smartsheet account, but not a Smartsheetgov account, and I don't see any way to customize it to cha…
    Accepted
    92 1
    Answered ✓ 92 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P.
  • Consolidated Dashboard or PowerPoint
    OK sleuths, this one is for you.  We are an organization that loves powerpoint, and no matter what dashboards we create, a powerpoint presentation is typically still needed. We need a way to consolidate our project status in one easy docum…
    2359 7
    2.4K views 7 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • JIRA smartsheet connector with Formulas
    Hello, I'm currently attempting streamline work status changes with Smartsheets as they are integrated with my JIRA instance via cloud connector. The way we currently run our projects within JIRA (that are synced to Smartsheets) is by crea…
    131 3
    Answered - Pending Review 131 views 3 comments Most recent by Evan Summerville
  • App to display read only content with search and filtering functionality
    Hello. I would like to build an app to display content from a smartsheet. I want the end users to have a simple to use app/ Web page where they can search, filter and display content in a firm factor. I know Microsoft Power apps have con…
    206 9
    Answered - Pending Review 206 views 9 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Graphs - updating automatically
    Has there been an enhancement yet for graphs to update automatically when data is added?
    Accepted
    105 3
    Answered ✓ 105 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P.
  • Survey Monkey Integration
    Is there some way to integration Smartsheet with Survey Monkey besides export/import? Any assistance would be appreciated. Peggy
    Accepted
    354 3
    Answered ✓ 354 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Microsoft Teams Integration Problems
    We followed the steps to allow access for the integration as found on the smartsheet help pages. It was allowed, and shows success. We are able to add tabs to display our various Smartsheet items (dashboards, plans, etc.), and direct messa…
    244 1
    Answered - Pending Review 244 views 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra