Community

I have a hierarchy of checkboxes.  I am trying create a IF(AND) formula to at the Level 1 checkbox to be checked once all the Level 2 boxes are checked.  I am able to make it work when I reference each of the cells , for example:  =IF(AND([Map Complete]18= 1, [Map Complete]19 = 1, [Map Complete]20 =

Hi Community—

Need some advice.

My team uses an Excel spreadsheet to track account updates. Weekly we add a column to the right and the team inputs a paragraph of text. So the existing Excel sheet is up to column "AH" since we are at calendar week W42. So next week ... "AI" and so on. The previous

Greetings,

I would like to capture and freeze the date a drop-down column gets changed to "Picked Up by Customer".  I tried modified date but that field gets changed too often to accurately reflect the state.  Essentially, I want to know how many widgets were issued by date they were issued without

Hi,

I have noticed that the criteria for sending update requests to an individual in a 'contacts' column can be set for a specific date, but I am looking for the ability to send a routine monthly reminders/updates to these individuals on a recurring basis.

It appears the functionality for routine